Home » Announcements » Maintenance » May 2019 Storm Damage


May 2019 Storm Damage

From Council Member Dave Martin:

Residents should only be calling 3-1-1 to report storm debris, structural flooding, or tree debris (a separate report must be made for each one). You can contact 3-1-1 by calling 713-837-0311.

If residents are beginning to make repairs to their home, they must obtain a permit from the Houston Permitting Center. You can find more information at this link.

Furthermore, the Kingwood Satellite Office is not staffed by a representative of the Flood Management Department. Any repair work for homes in the 100 or 500 Year Floodplains, as well as the Floodway, will need to be approved by the Flood Department at 1002 Washington Avenue. Applications can be routed from the satellite to the main office for customers not wanting to drive, but the process will be greatly expedited if the customers are informed beforehand of the Flood Department’s requirements and expectations.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Clarissa Perez
North Sector Manager
Office of Council Member Dave Martin

This site is provided by Kingwood Association Management